14 April 2015

LATEST RELEASES - APRIL 2015



What an incredible month we already have for April. Check out this amazing list.

(click on cover to purchase via Amazon)
  
http://amzn.to/1Nc4a0b 23258847 
   
ChooseMe Amazon  

    (APR 14) Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard Series #4) by Christina Lauren Kindle I Paperback I Audio
    (APR 13) Until July by Aurora Rose Reynolds Kindle I Paperback
    (APR 9) Twisted: Round Two by Skyla Madi Kindle
    (APR 7) The Traveling Woman (Traveling Series Book Two) by Jane Harvey-Berrick Kindle 
    (APR 7) When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines Kindle I Paperback I Audio
    (APR 7) Silver Bastard (Silver Valley #1) by Joanna Wylde: Kindle I Paperback
    (APR 7) Without Me (Men of Inked Series - Book 7) by Chelle Bliss Kindle I Paperback
    (APR 7) Come to Me Recklessly (The Closer To You Series) by A L Jackson Kindle I Paperback 
    (APR 7) Twisted Paths (Twisted Series Book Two) by L.L. Collins: Kindle 
    (APR 7) Bad Blood (Royal Blood Series Book Two) by Amity Cross​ Kindle I Paperback
    (APR 6) Contrite by Kathy Coopmans: Kindle 
    (APR 1) Choose Me (The Archer Brothers Book Two) by Heidi McLaughlin Kindle I Paperback

    No comments:

    Post a Comment