28 April 2015

REVIEW: Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven



How do you fix a love that’s been broken beyond repair?

For years, Cassie Taylor tried to forget about Ethan Holt. He was the one great love of her life, and when he failed to return her love, a part of her died forever. Or so she thought. Now she and Ethan are sharing a Broadway stage, and he’s determined to win her back. Claiming to be a changed man, he’s finally able to say all the things she needed to hear years ago, but can she believe him? What makes this time different from all his other broken promises?

Ethan knows he can’t change their tumultuous past, but if he’s going to have any chance of being with the woman he loves, he’ll need to convince Cassie that her future belongs with him. 

Don’t miss this stunning conclusion to the unforgettable love story that captivated over two million fans online.


After reading these two books of the Starcrossed Series back to back, I'm so thankful that I did because I just couldn't put these books down until I hit The End. 

Leisa Rayven's writing I just fell in love with. Capturing such a unique romance involving Shakespeare but putting such a modern twist it was incredible. I cannot speak so highly of this series. 

Continuing on with Ethan and Cassie's story from book one Bad Romeo, we are given more Intel into their relationship history. Taken through the ups and the heartbreaking downs to further complications, you are brought on a journey that pulls the heartstrings and most definitely cheering from the sidelines at times. When fate brings these two actors back together to the stage.......can time and old wounds heal the heart to love again for that one that you have always wanted. Once, Twice but can Third time the charm really work? With specifics scenes going back and forth to past and present, it was very vital to their story to come to such well settled conclusion.

This book left me feeling content and heart warmed after reading which I haven't felt in quite a while after ready a series. Not only was it a kick in the gut romance but it also brings the tale of two people willing to change for one another for them to move forward without any further complications. 

Couldn't recommend this series enough to readers and looking forward to not only Elissa and Liam's story next, but any further projects from Leisa

NOTE: I highly recommend to read Bad Romeo before Broken Juliet for this two part series.


 

 

Book One: Bad Romeo
Amazon US: Kindle I Paperback
Amazon UK: Kindle I Paperback
Amazon CA: Kindle I Paperback
Amazon AUS: Kindle

Book Two: Broken Juliet
Amazon US: Kindle I Paperback
Amazon UK: Kindle I Paperback
Amazon CA: Kindle I Paperback
Amazon AUS: Kindle 

No comments:

Post a Comment